Saturday, July 28, 2012

Iron Man War Machine Poseable Paper Model Part 2 (Arm and Gatling Gun)



Finally arm and gatling gun for Iron Man War Machine (WM) is ready after more than a month without any update. It because I was preparing for PERI exhibition on the latest Toys and Comic Fair 2012 in Jakarta, for almost two weeks I didn’t making any template and last week I had a system failure on my PC resulting to re-format my Hard drive, that was also delay this WM progress. As usual I release in two template version, colored with 4 pages and blank one with 5 pages. In 1/6 scale the parts are very small but still can be build. In the last minute before finishing the template I re-examine all pages and found out there were some glue tabs/ flaps that were too small and I have them removed, and some parts have to be simplified because of the size of them, that alone took hours to be repaired. You have top follow all instructions step by step in order, because there are key steps which crucial to be taken in attention.

Download from Paper-Replika

No comments:

Post a Comment