Friday, February 7, 2014

Kuroyuki Accel World Papercraft

“Burst Link!”, “Burst Out!”
Here come The Black Lotus, one of the ‘Seven Kings of Pure Colour’ and the leader of Nega Nebulos Legion, that has an ambition to defeat all the other kings and win the Brain Burst Game.



1. The Character

 Kuroyukihime is one of the main protagonist in Accel World anime. She is smart, beautiful, and cunning. Behind of that character, she has one of the most powerful battle avatar in Brain Burst, a Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online (VRMMO) Fighting Game, the Black Lotus. This accel assault version come from the OVA and mixed up the black lotus avatar with Kuroyukihime true self in real world.

I am really sorry for waiting me update (T_T) *sorry
but,here download it (I am put mirro creator because my other account disappear T_T)

Note: for head and some pieces i am try to use Sesaa blog template,sorry.....
The Instruction: ==> click here



2 comments:

  1. err.. is there any more detailed instruction.. and pictures of product?
    thanks that was a great model =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry , my file instruction disappear with with alll my data...i am really sorry

    ReplyDelete